Address to the complaint:
P.H.U. Avatar Monika Mazurek
The Buyer may submit complaints to the Seller regarding the concluded Agreement at the address: email@example.com, or in writing to the Seller's address. A correctly submitted complaint should contain at least: the name, surname, address, e-mail address of the Buyer, the date of conclusion of the Agreement constituting the basis of the complaint, the subject of the complaint, indicating the Buyer's request, all circumstances justifying the complaint. If the data or information provided in the complaint need to be supplemented, before considering the complaint, the Seller asks the complainant to supplement it in the indicated scope. The seller recognizes the complaint within 14 days from the date of its receipt in the correct form. The response to the complaint is sent to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer or to the traditional postal address.
ADDRESS FOR RETURN
P.H.U. AVATAR MONIKA MAZUREK
The buyer (consumer) may withdraw from the contract without giving any reason. In this case, the Seller shall return all payments received from the Buyer. In order to withdraw from the agreement concluded at Allegro, a relevant declaration of will must be submitted to the Seller by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Returned goods must be undamaged, with no signs of assembly, use and must be packed in a factory cardboard box or packaging in which it arrived. The package should be sent to the address indicated in the information received by email. The amount refunded to your bank account equals the purchase price of this part on our auction - the cost of return shipping is covered by the buyer.
The most important information at a glance:
- 14 days from the date of receiving the diamonds to inform us of their intention to return them (information about the intention to return must be in writing).
- 14 days to deliver the returned diamonds to us (counting from the day we inform you in writing of your intention to return).
- If you do something with a diamond that will reduce its value, you will receive less money back.
- Diamonds should be returned together with the original certificates and packaging.
- Diamonds imported for individual orders are not refundable (in the case of diamonds imported at the individual order of the client, a 10% deposit of the value of the stone must be pre-paid for the order).
- We return the money to the bank account indicated by you within 14 days from the date of receipt of the diamonds or provide you with proof of their return.
- As customers, you only bear the direct cost of returning the diamonds.
The most important information in detail:
Pursuant to the Act, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract of purchase and return the goods within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods. The declaration of withdrawal requires a written form under pain of nullity, this does not apply to the situation when the buyer purchased the goods in installments. The period of withdrawal from the purchase starts from the date of placing the order and amounts to 14 days.
- The customer bears the responsibility for reducing the value of the diamond as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the diamond.
- The returned goods must also include original accessories in each case.
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not available to the consumer in relation to a contract in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, produced according to the consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs (diamonds imported at the customer's individual order).
ATTENTION!!! In the case of diamonds imported at the individual order of the customer, a 10% prepayment of the value of the stone is required to complete the order. This prepayment is a down payment within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code and is not refundable if the customer resigns from the purchase!
- The seller returns the amount to the bank account indicated by the customer, in the statement of withdrawal from the contract within 14 days from the date of receipt of the item back or delivery by the customer proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
- The customer bears only the direct cost of returning the diamonds.